Power up your computing experience with the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz Eight-Core AM4 Processor, which features eight cores and 16 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. With a base clock speed of 3.8 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.7 GHz in addition to 32MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 7 5800X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences. Other features include support for PCIe Gen 4 technology and 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM with compatible motherboards. This processor has a 105W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and does not include a cooling solution. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
Amd (5800x) Ryzen 7, Core(8) 3.8ghz, Threads(16),am4,105w,cache(32mb L3),pcie 4.0/ddr4,3yr
$669.00 'inc. GST'
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads
- 3.8 GHz Base Clock
- 4.7 GHz Max Boost Clock
- Socket AM4
- 4MB L2 & 32MB L3 Cache
- DDR4-3200 Memory
- Supports PCIe 4.0 x16
SKU: 100-100000063WOF Category: PC Components
AMD Ryzen processors monitor the system’s energy consumption, temperatures, and other factors to automatically raise clock speeds, allowing applications to perform faster.
Precision Boost Overdrive technology takes advantage of your compatible motherboard’s design to boost clock speeds higher and for longer periods of time. It also allows you overclock the processor at the touch of a button.
AMD StoreMI technology helps to improve load times and overall system performance by combining solid-state drives and mechanical hard drives into a single hybrid storage drive. Frequently used files and programs are cached onto the fast SSD while other files are stored on the high-capacity HDD.
Ryzen VR Ready Premium processors are designed to meet or exceed the recommended specifications from the top HMD manufacturers, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality for smooth performance.
The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles to store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configurations. Use it to configure performance parameters for the active cores and adjust memory times. You can also optimize general performance or fine tune your favorite applications.
Monitor your system in real-time using the AMD Ryzen Master Utility, which features a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
AMD Ryzen 7
|PC Components Type||
$8.00 'inc. GST'
$449.00 'inc. GST'
$191.00 'inc. GST'
- Supports AMD Ryzen? 5000 Series/ Ryzen 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen? and 3rd Gen Ryzen? with Radeon? Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable? PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Ultra-Fast?NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connector
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- HDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
$198.00 'inc. GST'
The Gigabyte A520 AORUS Elite GA-A520-AORUS-ELITE AM4 ATX Motherboard supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 3rd Gen Ryzen and 3rd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors. • Chipset: A520 • Form Factor: ATX • M.2 Sockets: 1 • AM Type Support: DDR4 • RAM Slots (DIMM/Desktop Memory): 4 • Max RAM Capacity (GB): 128GB • Socket: AM4
$198.00 'inc. GST'
• Product Type: Gaming Motherboard • Chipset: AMD B550 • CPU Socket: AM4 • Display: 1 x HDMI - 1 x DVI-D - 1 x VGA • Audio: 3 x 3.5 mm • Ethernet / Controller: 1 x Realtek Gigabit • Memory Slots: 2 x 288-Pin • Maximum Capacity: 64 GB • Channel Architecture: Dual Channel • ECC Support: Non-ECC Unbuffered • SATA: 4 x SATA III • Power Connectors: - 1 x 24-Pin Mainboard - 1 x 8-Pin ATX • LED Header: 2 x RGB • ROM: 256 Mb
$165.00 'inc. GST'
• Chipset: AMD A520 • CPU Socket: AMD Socket AM4 • Number of Memory Slots: 4×DDR4 DIMM 288pin • Maximum Memory Supported: 128GB • Channel Supported: Dual Channel • ECC Supported: Yes • Buffer Supported: Un-buffered • SATA 6Gb/s: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s • Form Factor: Micro ATX • Onboard Graphics: Integrated 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics
$179.00 'inc. GST'
$59.00 'inc. GST'
• Triple layer heat conduction High density triple layer design facilitates rapid cooling of components. • Ultra-thin 0.5mm ultra-thin design cools components quickly with no hassle. • Easy installation Apply the pad to the top of the SSD and instantly enjoy superior cooling. • Universal compatibility Compatible with all unshielded NVMe solid state drives. • 2 Pieces included This version of the M.2 NVMe SSD Thermal Pad comes with enough units to cool 2 x M.2 SSDs.