The DR-C225 II scanner uses an innovative, space-saving design to improve the accessibility, management, and collaboration of documents and information. With top feeding and default top eject, the DR-C225 II scanner has a very small operational footprint. This slim and unique upright design is ideal for environments where desk space is at a premium. This compact scanner has the ability to scan up to 25 pages per minute, scanning both sides of an item simultaneously. It reliably handles a wide variety of document types, such as thin or thick, and plastic or embossed cards. Regardless of document type, the DR-C225 II scanner can deliver high image quality by adjusting output resolution and removing shadows from the scanned image. Many areas, such as legal, financial, healthcare, and government, can benefit from its small size, ease of use, and high quality imaging.
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint, and more)
- Space saving design: Upright, with top feed and top eject, and a built-in cable organization system
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 25 pages-per-minute, with a 30 sheet automatic feeder, and one-touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Supports Windows and Mac; TWAIN driver also included
- Bundled software: Powerful, yet easy-to-use scanning software, as well as a business card organizer and a tool for businesses to create, view, edit, convert, and collaborate with PDF files
- Backed by a three-year warranty and U.S.-based technical support