DJI FPV Drone
Fly through the sky in ways that seem impossible. We never lost our passion for flying, and with DJI FPV, those passions have turned imagination into reality. With this immersive and intuitive aerial platform, get ready to go into the beyond.
– Immersive Flight Experience
– 4K/60fps Super-Wide FOV
– HD Low-Latency Transmission
– Brand-New S Mode
– Intuitive Motion Controller
– Emergency Brake and Hover
FPV Has Never Looked This Good
Sleek and aerodynamic, the DJI FPV aircraft delivers powerful propulsion, battery life, and wind resistance, making this system as capable as it is visually stunning.
DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Next-Level Immersion. Unparalleled Control.
Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV. HD video transmission at up to 120fps gives you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
– 150° Super Wide Angle
– 120fps Max Frame Rate
Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, DJI FPV offers three intuitive flight modes that let anyone fly confidently from day one.
S Mode – Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
N Mode – Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.
M Mode – Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else.
DJI Motion Controller – Take your flight experience to new heights with the new DJI Motion Controller. This compact and intuitive device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions. This isn’t just an FPV innovation. It’s an entirely new way to fly.
Emergency Brake and Hover
Even for experts, manual FPV flight can be intimidating. That’s why DJI FPV comes with an emergency brake and hover feature. Simply press this button on the remote controller while flying in any mode, at any speed, and the aircraft will stop and hover stably within a few seconds.
Advanced Safety Features
An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
– Auxiliary Bottom Light
– Forward Sensing
– Downward Sensing
The Imaging Power You Expect from DJI
Get results that match the intensity of your flights.
Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with a 150° super-wide FOV provide an unrivaled view. 4x Slow Motion, RockSteady stabilization, and distortion correction give pilots even smoother, more dramatic results.
The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
– 120Mbps Bitrate
– 4K/60fps Video
RockSteady Stabilization – No matter how dynamic your maneuvers get, RockSteady EIS technology ensures your footage is ultra-smooth.
* H.264 and H.265 video coding formats are both supported, giving you more video editing options.
The DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0) Transmission System was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV. Enjoy crystal-clear real-time video transmission, even at distances of up to 10 km.
– Video Transmission Latency 28 ms – Video transmission latency of DJI FPV is lower than 28 ms.
– Video Transmission Bitrate 50 Mbps – Video transmission bitrate of DJI FPV goes up to 50 Mbps.
– Video Transmission Range 10 km – DJI FPV supports an HD video transmission range up to 10 km.
Auto-Switching for Seamless Signal
DJI FPV supports auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8GHz frequencies and provides a video transmission bitrate of up to 50 Mbps, significantly reducing stutter and compression artifacts. High-gain antennas on the aircraft include three transmitters and four receivers to enhance signal, resulting in a stable, reliable video feed.
* If the signal is disconnected, DJI FPV will [RSN1] automatically enable fail-safe RTH.
Committed to Safe Skies – An Optimized Experience
DJI FPV gives users an additional layer of safety with built-in Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). This system receives flight location information of manned aircraft in your area and will send warnings on the Goggles V2, providing enough time to avoid any manned aircraft nearby.
Easily Replaceable Parts
The gimbal camera, landing gear, and top shell of the DJI FPV aircraft are all modular and easily replaceable, making repairs more convenient. DJI Care Refresh is also available, offering coverage for a wide range of damage and giving you greater peace of mind as you fly.
The DJI Virtual Flight App
The DJI Virtual Flight app allows users to practice flying in lifelike, simulated scenarios before entering the real world. Simply connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller, and you’re ready to master flight in a risk-free virtual environment.
*Demo of DJI Virtual
Bring Someone Along with Audience Mode
DJI FPV supports Audience Mode. Just set other DJI FPV Goggles V2 units to your aircraft channel and you’re ready to share the view from above.
The DJI Fly App
– Smartphone Live View – The DJI Fly app can display the live view from the goggles on a smartphone when connected via cable.
– Edit and Share – With the DJI Fly app, you can playback footage, edit, and share your work on social media, all with just a few taps.
– Fly Spots – You can also discover popular aerial photography spots near you with the Fly Spots feature.
It’s Ready to Fly and So Are You
Forget complicated wiring and assembly. The DJI FPV Combo offers everything you need, assembled and ready to go in one box. Simply turn on and activate the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles and go fly.
360° View of DJI FPV
– 360 – Get a feel for what it is like to own DJI FPV in advance.
– AR – Take a closer look from every angle.
DJI FPV Goggles
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions: 202×126×110 mm (antennas included), 184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 120 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps), High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. The adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with storage capacities of up to 128GB.
DJI FPV Camera
- Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight: 8.2 g
Remote Controller Intelligent Battery (WM37-4920mAh-7.6V)
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S
- Capacity: 4920 mAh
- Voltage: 7.6 V
- Energy: 37.39 Wh
DJI FPV Remote Controller
- Weight: 765 g
- Operation Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance(Unobstructed, free of interference): FCC/SRRC: 4 km; CE: 0.7 km
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage: 0.6 A @ 7.6 V
- Operation Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)