HP OFFICEJET PRO 9010 AIO
Get automatic two-sided printing and scanning. and help save time with Smart Tasks. Even create editable, searchable documents from a phone or printer.
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks, using Smart Tasks. Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in a tap.
- Create editable, searchable documents scanning from your phone or printer, using Smart Tasks.
- Work fast and hands-free with the 35-page auto-feeder. Get automatic two-sided printing and scanning.
- Take control of print, scan, copy, and fax jobs with tap-and-swipe ease, using the color touchscreen.
Get work done wherever, whenever, and easily print scan, and copy from your phone, using HP Smart – a best-in-class mobile print app.
- Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi™ or your cellular network to print from anywhere.
- Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Get high-quality scanning to share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere.
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
Get best-in-class security to help maintain privacy and control, and self-healing Wi-Fi™ that keeps you connected.
- Reduce interruptions with self-healing Wi-Fi™ that keeps you connected.
- Get best-in-class security to help protect devices, data, and documents.
- Count on chatbot support and helpful notifications with the HP Smart app.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
With the HP Smart app, you’ll get notifications when you’re running low on ink, and can easily order new ink.
- Print more pages and change cartridges less often with Original HP high-yield cartridges.
- Create vibrant, professional-quality color graphics, ideal for office use and presentations.
- Get rich black text for all your business documents.
|Ports||1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports|
|Storage device and direct print support||Front-facing USB/Flash drive|
|Copier settings||Copies; Two-Sided; Lighter/Darker; HP Copy Fix; ID Copy; Resize; Quality; Paper Size; Paper Type; Collate; Margin Shift; Crop; Copy Preview; Enhancements|
|Color copy capability||Yes|
|Maximum number of copies||Up to 99 copies|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copy speed, black (draft, A4)||Up to 32 cpm|
|Copy speed, black (draft, Letter)||Up to 32 cpm|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Fax available||Yes, color|
|Fax features||Digital Fax; Fax to PC is available with Windows. Visit http://www.hp.com/support to download the latest software|
|Fax Resolution Black (best)||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Fax memory||Up to 100 pages|
|Telephone handset supported||No|
|Fax telephone mode supported||No|
|Modem||Synaptics Troy modem; data rate up to 33.6 kbps|
|Fax Speed Dials, Maximum Number||Up to 99|
|Fax transmission speed (letter)||4 sec per page|
|Fax transmission speed note||Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB|
|Network protocols, supported||9100; LPR; SNMP; SLP; Internet Printing Protocol (IPP); WS-Print, Wireless|
|Energy savings feature technology||Schedule On and Schedule Off|
|Power supply type||Internal (Built-in) Universal Power Supply|
|Power supply||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Up to 30 watts (printing), 5.80 watts (ready), 1.20 watts (sleep), 0.08 watts (manual-off)|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Print speed (black, draft, Letter)||Up to 32 ppm|
|Print speed (color, draft, Letter)||Up to 32 ppm|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 22 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print resolution (best)||1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Maximum print area (metric)||216 x 356 mm (Legal)|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 25,000 pages|
|Print languages||HP PCL3 GUI|
|Scanner advanced features||OCR (Optical Character Recognition); Smart Taks shortcuts: 1-click customizable scan to cloud destinations, email, and print, create editable, searchable documents by scanning from phone or printer; Smart Tasks destinations: Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive, email recipients, print|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Scan speed (normal)||Up to 8 ipm (200 ppi, b&w); Up to 8 ipm (200 ppi, color)|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Maximum flatbed scan size (metric)||215.9 x 297 mm|
|Minimum ADF scan size (metric)||127 X 127 mm|
|Maximum ADF scan size (metric)||215 x 355 mm|
|Twain version||Version 2.2|