Running on the top-end PCIe Gen 4×4 interface and using the latest NVMe 1.4 standard, this drive promises to be able to hit up to 7000 MB/s read speeds and 6800MB/s write speeds, making it one of the fastest consumer drives on the market today. One thing is for certain, with this drive, you’ll likely never see loading screen tips in your games again! Of course, for high-resolution assets, video editing, and working on larger projects, those read and write speeds are going to be a huge advantage for all of it. Beyond that, the drive comes with all the usual security and protection features, and MSI back it all up with a competitive 5-years warranty.
- PCIe Gen4x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 7000MB/s and Write speeds up to 6800MB/s
- Up to 1400 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 500GB to 2TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- 5-Year Warranty