PLANTRONICS CS540 MONO CONVERTIBLE WIRELESS DECT HEADSET
The new Plantronics CS540 wireless headset is Plantronic’s latest addition to its legendary CS family. The new CS540 is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication. The Plantronics CS540 features the lightest DECT headset on the market (only 21 grams), a new streamlined design, and improved performance.
Go mobile and multi-task with the CS540 and up to 100 meters (350 feet) from your desk with answer, end, and mute controls at your fingertips. And no matter what your preference, with three wearing choices there’s one to match your personal style.
Enjoy the sleek contemporary design of the new CS540, premium wideband audio quality and wireless mobility, all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the Plantronics CS family a best seller for nearly a decade. With the new CS500 Series Plantronics are raising the bar once again for desk phone headset systems.
The Plantronics CS540 wireless headset is a convertible style telephone headset which allows the user to swap wearing styles as they choose.
Superior call management
With one-touch call answer/end, vol+/-, and mute, manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base. The CS500 system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
Outstanding audio quality
Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology provides better audio and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks while advanced wideband audio provides high definition voice quality. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality — choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it’s intended to be heard.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Auto answer option lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base
- Up to 7 hours Talk Time
- Lightest DECT wireless headset on the market
- Gain mobility – multitask, hands-free up to 100 metres
- Three comfortable, customizable wearing styles*
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer IP conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
|Product Description||Poly CS 540 – headset|
|Product Type||Headset – DECT – wireless|
|Headphones Form Factor||Convertible|
|Sound Output Mode||Mono|
|Controls||Mute, volume, answer/end|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2-year warranty|