USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator & Eraser Dock – Standalone 2.5/3.5in HDD & SSD Eraser and Cloner
Clone a 2.5in/3.5in SATA drive without a host computer connection, or dock the drives over USB 3.0 for easy access
- Supports 2.5in and 3.5in form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Standalone Sector-by-Sector hard drive duplication
- Stand alone single pass overwrite erase
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with up to 5 Gbps of data bandwidth
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Built-in LED progress bar
Hard Drive Duplicator & Eraser Dock
The SATDOCK2REU3 USB 3.0 Standalone Duplicator and Eraser Dock lets you connect your 2.5in/3.5in SATA HDDs or SSDs through SuperSpeed USB 3.0, with the ability to swap drives in and out as needed. The dock also functions as a standalone drive duplicator and eraser ? an efficient and versatile solution for external drive management.
Featuring standalone Sector by Sector hard drive duplication with built-in LED progress bar, and support for 2 drive single pass over writing the SATDOCK22EU3 is a user-friendly all-in-one solution for any application requiring hard drive duplication or erasing.
With support for SATA I/II/III, and large capacity drives (tested up to 4TB) this HDD/SSD docking station is compatible with virtually any SATA hard drive, and greatly increases the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
- System administrators who need quick access to drives for imaging
- Data Archiving
- Technicians who regularly test or benchmark different hard drives and need to swap between them
Forensic investigators who require disk sector imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source drive onto a different drive
- Professionals who require identical backups for when data integrity is crucial, such as data recovery
Cloning hard drives that contain hidden partitions, that some software disk cloning programs may skip
- IT administrators that wish to quickly clear/erase a drive in preparation for use in other applications
- Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives to recover/retrieve data
|StarTech.com Dual Bay USB 3.0 Duplicator and Eraser Dock for 2.5″ & 3.5″ SATA SSD HDD – 1:1 Standalone Cloner & Wiper Docking Station (SATDOCK2REU3) – hard drive duplicator
|Hard drive duplicator
|Installed Devices / Modules Qty
|0 (installed) / 2 (max)
|SATA (SATA 3Gb/s)
|Linux, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8 (64-bit versions)
|AC 120/230 V
|10.3 cm x 12.8 cm x 6.2 cm