This 2 m (6ft.) HDMI to DisplayPort cable with USB power lets you connect an HDMI video source, such as your laptop, desktop, Blu-ray™ player, or camera, to a DisplayPort monitor or projector without the need for additional video cables. The adapter cable features male connectors enabling you to connect your video source directly to the display, with no need for additional adapters or cables.
The active HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort 1.2 converter cable offers plug-and-play installation, providing a hassle-free setup with no software or drivers to install. The adapter is powered via a USB port, avoiding the need for an extra power adapter.
Astonishing picture quality
With support for 4K at 30Hz, you get a sharp, crisp picture that’s richer and more true-to-life than traditional HD, with far greater detail. The HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter cable delivers Ultra HD content to your DisplayPort monitor and supports 7.1 channel surround sound audio.
The HDMI to DisplayPort adapter is backward compatible with 1080p and 1440p displays, which makes it a great accessory to future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
- Use in your boardroom or office workstations for installations requiring 2 m (6.6 ft.) of cable
- Connect your HDMI computer to a DisplayPort monitor
- Viewing video footage from your HDMI source on a DisplayPort monitor
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 2m/6.6ft HDMI 1.4 to DisplayPort 1.2 (DP) active adapter cable supports 4K 30Hz (3840×2160), 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4 | Backward compatible w/ 1440 and 1080p, USB Powered
- INTEGRATED VIDEO ADAPTER CABLE: HDMI to DP male to male converter cable minimizes signal loss & potential failure points; Built-in 16″/40cm USB power cable that eliminates the need for external power
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Works with any HDMI device including laptops, desktops, tablets, Chromebooks, 2-in-1s and media players; perfect for working from home or in the office
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Tested & verified with range of DisplayPort (DP) monitors including Dell UltraSharp, LG, HP, Asus, Acer & ViewSonic
- EASY TO USE: All-in-one adapter cable provides an easy, driverless setup and works with any OS including Windows, macOS, Chrome OS & Linux