- StarTech.com Drive Enclosure SATA/600 – USB 3.0 Type B Host Interface – UASP Support External – Silver – Turn a 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive or Solid State Drive into a UASP supported USB 3.0 External Hard Drive – 3.5 HDD Enclosure – 3.5 SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 3.5 Enclosure – UASP Enclosure – 3.5in SATA III Enclosure
- The S3510SMU33 USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure enables you to connect a 3.5in SATA hard drive through an available USB port.
- With support for UASP, the enclosure performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller to utilize the full potential of your SATA III hard drives. See our UASP testing results below for further details.
- The HDD enclosure offers a versatile solution for increasing the storage/backup capabilities of your computer, with support for SATA I/II/III hard drives at capacities of up to 4TB. Plus, the enclosure features high-quality aluminum construction and a stylish silver design that looks great in any application.
- To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the S3510SMU33 supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Windows, OSX, Linux and Google Chrome.
- The S3510SMU33 USB 3.0 HDD enclosure is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Improved Performance with UASP
- UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.
- At the same peak in testing UASP also shows an 80% reduction in required processor resources.
- Testing results were obtained using an Intel® Ivy Bridge system, a UASP enabled StarTech.com Enclosure, and a SATA III solid state drive.
|Number of Total Expansion Bays
|“Number of 3.5″” Bays”
|USB 3.0 Type B
Network & Communication
|Number of Hard Drives Supported
|Number of Hard Drives Installed
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5in SATA Drives – USB 3.0