EDGE UPS – 2U Rack/Tower – 1500VA/1350W – Line Interactive – Expandable with EBC – 0.9 Power Factor – 3 Year Warranty
The network edge is becoming increasingly important as companies seek to take advantage of Internet of Things, cloud computing and other applications that require localized compute power, networking services and data storage | all with low latency. Distributed and edge data centers are now no less important to business success than large centralized data centers, so must be afforded similar power protection.
The Vertiv™ EDGE line interactive UPS family is intended for distributed IT and edge applications that require reliable, efficient power protection for server and networking equipment. It comes in mini-tower, rack tower and rack-mount form factors, with capacities ranging from 500VA to 3000VA. Each model has a 0.9 output power factor (PF), enabling them to protect larger loads than competing models of the same capacity.
Vertiv EDGE UPSs support up to 6 extended-run battery cabinets (EBCs), providing more runtime at full load than comparable competing UPSs. Auto-detect features make the EBCs easy to add and configure.
Vertiv EDGE UPSs are also highly manageable, with a colorful, graphical LCD screen for easy, intuitive on-site management, as well as optional SNMP support. Vertiv EDGE is compatible with the free Vertiv Power Assist software for local UPS status and shutdown of IT loads connected locally.
- 1500VA UPS with advanced AVR for a more stable output voltage regulation
- This line interactive UPS has 0.9 output power factor ensuring more active power to protect larger loads
- Extended runtime capability with external battery cabinets with autodetection, for hours of back-up time
- Add a communication card to this single phase UPS to manage devices remotely
- Get 6 total outlets with 3 programmable outlets to prioritize critical loads and achieve longer runtime
Liebert IntelliSlot Dual Protocol Communications Card (SNMP, BACnet, Modbus, YDN23)
The Vertiv Liebert IntelliSlot Unity-DP Network Card (IS-UNITY-DP) provides web access to Vertiv power and cooling equipment. This dual protocol (DP) card enables two of the supported third-party protocols (SNMP, BACnet, Modbus and YDN23) for interfacing with building management or data center management system applications.
This card employs Ethernet and RS-485 networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications. It allows communication among Vertiv software such as Trellis, LIFE Services and Liebert Nform. The card offers real-time view of parametric data and system statuses. It also supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors.
It delivers prompt alarm notifications via email and text messaging. It allows you to save time configuring and updating firmware on managed devices. It also keeps data secure through HTTPS web connectivity, SNMP v3 and remote authentication protocols – RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/AD and Kerberos.
- The network card provides web access to the installed device via popular web browsers.
- It enables Vertiv software tools and services such as Trellis Enterprise, Trellis Power Insight, LIFE Services and Liebert Nform.
- It supports environmental monitoring via Liebert SN Sensors for temperature, humidity, leak detection, doors and contact closures.
- The network card allows remote firmware updates via a web browser.
- It sends alarm notifications via email and text messaging.