WACOM ONE DTC133W0C GRAPHICS TABLET
Whether you’re just starting in digital creation, want to add a twist to your visual thinking or looking to improve your digital expression, Wacom One delivers a great experience. It comes with all the essentials to spice up your digital life. There’s the natural pen feel on the 13.3″ screen, the included creative software – even the ability to connect to certain Android devices. And it’s compatible with leading pen brands too. Open up new possibilities with Wacom One.
A World of new possibilities
- Paper-like canvas – a natural surface friction and minimal reflection makes for intuitive drawing on screen. It feels like you’re drawing or writing on paper, not glass.
- Feels like a standard pen – no need for batteries, the pen feels and looks right. Plus, this one pen uses software to act as multiple pens and brushes in a full range of colours, with superb accuracy.
- Space to play – See your imagination come to life in full colour on a display that’s nearly A4/letter in size.
- Digital freedom – sketch or paint directly onto screen, draw diagrams, annotate documents, enhance photos and videos, plus you can delete, edit and share your creations with ease.
- Diverse compatibility – link up your Wacom One to your Mac or PC, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones, and even use digital pens from top brands if you want a different option.
Display & Graphics
|1920 x 1080
|33.8 cm (13.3″)
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Wacom Technology Co
|One Display Pen Tablet
|Input Device Type