Print labels quickly and easily. The PT-P700 offers simple connectivity so there’s no software or drivers to install. Simply connect to your computer via the included USB cable and launch the built-in software to get started creating professional labels using your own keyboard. Create multi-line labels using fonts and graphics on your computer.
Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help speed large labeling jobs along. For more advanced labeling, such as including bar codes or printing from a database, you can use the P-touch Editor software. Print labels up to 24mm wide, with large crisp text up to 48pt.
The PT-P700 is compatible with durable, TZe series tapes great for indoor applications or harsher environments such as outdoors. Choose from a variety of colors and sizes, including Extra-strength adhesive, Acid-free Cable and wire, Tamper evident, Fabric iron-on, Super narrow or decorative Simply Stylish. The split-back tapes offer a hassle-free application, with easy peel and stick.
- No software or drivers to install – just connect via included USB cable to get started
- Create large, durable labels up to 24mm wide – suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Customize labels using fonts and graphics on your computer
- Quickly create multi-line labels using the built-in software and your own keyboard
- Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help support efficient labeling
- Download templates from the Cloud to add to your P-touch Editor label library
- When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind on your computer
- Powered by AC adapter (included) or 6 x AA batteries (sold separately)
- Includes 0.94″ (24mm) laminated starter tape, AC adapter, USB cable, and software
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support