UPS NETWORK MANAGEMENT CARD WITH POWERCHUTE NETWORK & ENIVIRONMENTAL MONITORING SHUTDOWN
UPS Network Management Card 3 with Environmental Monitoring. Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
- BACnet/IP Support for Smart-UPS: Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS only)
- Command line interface: Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Expandable Input and Output Ports: Supports the Temperature Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor and Dry Contact I/O Accessory
- Gigabit Ethernet Support: Supports faster Communication at 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second) over Network.
- IPv6 Support: Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Micro-USB based Console Support: For faster and easier Troubleshooting and Configuration.
- Modbus TCP Support: Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
- Multiple language support: Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user access: Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Root of Trust Support: Supports Secure Boot with Root of Trust for enhanced Security.
- Smart Battery Management Support: Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible: Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware Update: User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).
UPS Network Management Cards Features & Benefits
- Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Identify problematic trends before they escalate or export the data log for analysis.
- An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Pinpoint the timing and sequence of events leading up to an incident with the event log.
- Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs.
- Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
Operating Environment: 0 – 45 °C
Storage Temperature: -5 – 45 °C
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 %
Storage Relative Humidity: 0 – 95 %
Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
Network & Communication
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Weight (Approximate)||90 g|
|Product Type||UPS Management Adapter|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com.au|
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Product Name||AP9641 UPS Management Adapter|
|Brand Name||APC by Schneider Electric|