APC SMART UPS (SMC) SMC3000I + CFWE-PLUS3YR-SU-03- W/ 5YR TOTAL WTY
The APC SMC3000I-3YRWTY is a bundled items of APC SMC3000I Smart-UPS 3000VA LCD 230V Business UPS with APC CFWEPLUS3YRSU03 Extended Factory Warranty of a 2.1-3KVA UPS by 3 additional Years.
The APC SMC3000I Smart-UPS is an intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry-level to scaleable runtime. This UPS is perfect and ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs, and other network devices.
This UPS provides temporary battery power when your utility power is out. It features a patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection. The LCD Status Display provides key UPS status at a glance and multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
This UPS also provides pure sine wave output on a battery that simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
The APC CFWEPLUS3YRSU03 is an Extended Factory Warranty of a 2.1-3KVA UPS by 3 additional Years.
- Cold-start provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode achieves high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency reduces utility costs and generates less heat.
- Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Utility power simulation provides enhanced compatibility for active equipment.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs battery life.
- Output power capacity: 2.1kWatts / 3.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.1kWatts / 3.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) | (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C20
- Input voltage range for main operations: 180 – 287V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 170 – 300V
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC150
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Surge energy rating: 300Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449